Brushless DC motors, also known as commutatorless motors, refer to motors without brushes and commutators. The brushless DC motor consists of a motor body and a driver, and is a typical mechatronic product. As early as the 19th century, when the motor was born, the practical motor produced was a brushless form, that is, an AC squirrel-cage asynchronous motor, which was widely used.
The brushless DC motor is composed of a synchronous motor and a driver, and is a typical mechatronic product. The stator windings of synchronous motors are mostly made into a three-phase symmetrical star connection, which is very similar to the three-phase asynchronous motors. The magnetized permanent magnet is stuck on the rotor, and a position sensor is installed in the motor in order to detect the polarity of the motor rotor. The driver is composed of power electronic devices and integrated circuits, etc. Its functions are: to receive the start, stop, and brake signals of the motor to control the start, stop, and brake of the motor; Receive position sensor signal and forward and reverse signal to control the on-off of each power tube of the inverter bridge to generate continuous torque; receive speed command and speed feedback signal to control and adjust the speed; provide protection and display, etc.
The brushless DC motor is a kind of equipment composed of a motor and a driver. It is widely used in the machinery industry. Many people encounter the phenomenon of the brushless DC motor process when using the equipment and do not know how to deal with it. So how to deal with this situation?
1. The power supply voltage is too high, which makes the magnetic flux density of the iron core supersaturated and causes the temperature rise of the brushless DC motor to be too high: if the power supply voltage exceeds the standard by a lot, it is necessary to communicate with the voltage department to solve it.
2. The power supply voltage is too low, and the temperature rise of the brushless DC motor is too high under the rated load: If the voltage drop of the power line is too large, we can replace the thicker power line. If the voltage is too low, you can contact the power supply department to increase the power supply voltage.
3. If there is a burning wire, the iron core has been burned at this time, which will increase the iron consumption. We need to do an iron core inspection test to repair the iron core and eliminate the fault.
4. Stator and rotor core rubbing: Check the cause of the fault. If the bearing clearance exceeds the limit, we must first replace the bearing to solve it.
5. Dirt or foreign matter on the surface of the group will directly affect the heat dissipation of the brushless DC motor. To avoid this situation, it is very important to clean it in time.